Select Language

Monday, March 25, 2013

Sour grapes is one thing...


Picture of Quiet


MY "CIVIL RIGHTS" BOARD on Pinterest: pinterest.com/quietplaces/civil-rights-movement
MY PIN of President Obama:
pinterest.com/pin/127437864427352565

Quiet Places (me):
"I've never started a flame war before. I've never had people I have treated with nothing but respect call me stupid, blind, "Obama lovers" and other downright hateful things. Sour grapes are one thing, but you otherwise kind folks have graduated to hating me for disagreeing with you on something we are so lucky to be able to choose: who leads the executive branch of our government for four more years, a branch of government balanced by congress and the supreme court, the checks and balances built into our system of government. If you cannot have faith in our political system, why would you launch such a mean-spirited, venomous attack on those who do? I'm your neighbor, people. The friendly woman who pays taxes, volunteers my time and worships at the church of my choice. I must disagree with you about this one thing: who I voted for does not mean I deserve to be written off and dehumanized by accusations of stupidity and attacks on my character. I know it's tough, but get a grip!"

Is he perfect? Hell no. 
(I don't recall any perfect Presidents...)


No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!