Select Language

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No longer lonely

Sometime in the past year or so, I began a simple emotional practice. 

I would notice that I was feeling lonely inside, that I had the yearning to share a moment with another.

Ahh, it is good to be a well-loved cat...

"I am lonely," I would say aloud, to myself (and my cat). This happened perhaps a couple of times per week.

I was reflecting on this a minute ago and realized I haven't said I was lonely for months. 

I am no longer lonely!

I am solitary. I live amongst others, but I have renounced society and career.

My path is internal, it lives inside of me.

So extraordinary! Just what I always wanted... 

God is here. God is real. God is close. Very very close.


Famous "blue" statue of Lord Shiva meditating on the riverbank

My Beloved, I listen for Your breathing... You are in my breath
My Beloved, I see You all around me... an appearance fashioned from light
And this inner darkness... I feel you HERE in a thousand secret places
Dear one, You are so very close... Yet Your touch is as great as the sky!
The fragrance of Your love floats as high as the clouds, and
Slips past me with each wave of Your bliss
Make me Your own, Beloved
I pray again and again
I am Yours
Yours
Yours
OM
.

No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!