Thursday, March 21, 2013

The mantra grants me fearlessness


Om gam ganapataye namah
Sri Ganesh, remover of obstacles
I am willing to clean house, willing to say yes to some of "life's demands." I am still learning how to choose to do things, rather than forcing myself.

Dharana: I focus the power of (my) consciousness on the fear. My focus is consciousness. The fear is consciousness. The sacred fire is consciousness.

With the cloak of fearlessness imparted by the mala, I offer the fear to the fire of consciousness.

The dualism of separateness from God is consciousness (anava mala). The dualism of me versus not me/others is consciousness (mayiya mala). The dualism of liking/seeking versus not liking/avoiding is consciousness (karma mala). The three malas are all consciousness.

I am so grateful for grace. I pray for grace.

Om namah shivaya.


Shubh Labh Mantra AUM shrim gam saubhaagya ganpataye varvard sarvajanm me.n vaShamaanya namH
Lord Ganesh, remover of obstacles


No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.