Select Language

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dharana from Gurumayi

Backlit wave
The guru is the root of all action

I checked the SY Path Website yesterday, and there is a teaching from Gurumayi. A lovely picture of the cold, blue, dusky bank above frozen Lake Nityananda with the beautiful sky of a golden dawn breaking above it.

The words Unite and Love are placed on the image, with Love in the center, (a place of unity).

(Gurumayi loves to teach through the divine as nature).

To me, the lake is below, the new day is above. UNITE the inner with the outer... via LOVE.

UNITE the impure consciousness of maya (the malas) with the pure consciousness of the One... through LOVE.

UNITE my old life of conditions of the mind (fear) with my new sadhana of freedom... as LOVE.





The guru is the root of all action
As I apply consciousness to each limitation, 
watching its power dissolving in consciousness
I move through the fear to consciousness as a new freedom... 

~ GURU'S GRACE ~


No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!