Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FEAR

Under the covers
I woke up: FEAR. Immediately I submerged myself in the fear, fully absorbing it, burning in it as the sacred fire. The fear burned high, then subsided.

Again: FEAR. Red hot surging through my entrails the mighty mighty fear!! Immediately I embraced it as the consciousness of my Beloved, who is God. Consciousness mixed with consciousness. I tasted, felt, moved with the fear as consciousness. The fear became sweet, then subsided.

I reached out inside, ready to absorb more fear.

No more.

~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~

Later... Sara is calling. FEAR!!! OMG, what... I can't... I let the call go to voice mail. I examined my fear. It was huge. I opened to it. "Okay God, I guess I asked for more purification" (on and off all day).

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.