Thursday, March 21, 2013

Discipline for the practices

Sri Durga
I have sat for hours, tending to this, my seva (laugh), and listening to all my beautiful recordings of the mantra one after another. I feel in my body the tapas, the sacred fire. I feel bliss. I am attracted to read about the siddhas and gurus and devotees and practices. I'm inspired.

I want to keep this fire going throughout each day.

Currently it comes and goes. I must relight the fire, get it going, build it up again.

I set this goal for myself, to have a steady discipline in the practices. 

I am so grateful for guru's grace. I pray for your grace, that you will bless my sankalpa, my intention.

Om guru om.

Early in the mornings for all of you Sit motionless. Do not grumble of bad environments. Create  your own mental world and environments. Build up your character properly. Establish virtuous healthy habits. Understand the glory, splendour and power of God, who is at the back of your mind, thoughts, will and memory. Keep your body strong and healthy through regular exercise. Become a spiritual hero. Shut out the doors of the senses. Still the thoughts, emotions and feelings. Sit motionless and calm in the early morning hours. Have a receptive attitude. Go along with God. Enjoy peace in the silence. How I like these golden rules which have come out from some Divine lips. Yours as ever, Lakshamnjoo
Early in the mornings for all of you
Sit motionless. Do not grumble of bad environments. Create
your own mental world and environments. Build up your
character properly. Establish virtuous healthy habits.
Understand the glory, splendour and power of God, who is at
the back of your mind, thoughts, will and memory. Keep
your body strong and healthy through regular exercise.
Become a spiritual hero. Shut out the doors of the senses.
Still the thoughts, emotions and feelings. Sit motionless
and calm in the early morning hours. Have a receptive
attitude. Go along with God. Enjoy peace in the silence.
How I like these golden rules which have
come out from some Divine lips.
Yours as ever,
Lakshmanjoo

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.