"Raja Yoga is the place of indivisible monism. If you enter the ONE you lose sight of the MANY." ~Bhagavan Nityananda
O my mind, take thy rest.
![]() |
| I love it, it's huge, and it's coming right at me! Photographing a C-130 Hercules transport plane (I wish I had a credit for this picture) |
Stop, stop trying to compare and take credit, stop.
It is a gift, all is a gift.
To have a guru is a gift. To have shaktipat is a gift.
To have the divine shakti move and purify my body with kriyas is a gift.
To have the divine shakti present in my hearing as nadas is a gift.
This bliss, this infatuation with everything, which is My Beloved, is all a gift. There isn't enough merit in all of the world for me to buy this gift from my guru, and it wouldn't work if there was.

No comments:
Post a Comment