Select Language

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Every day

Morning aarti Veranasi India
You are so close, my Beloved
Oh God, I am in misery. Misery...

Why must I burn like this, for You, every day...?

You are all I care about, think about, search for with these eyes, this body. You are everything, and all of this... You're all of me, and yet, we are somehow still apart.

I fall into You, then fall out!

Where is the secret? I am so sure I have found it when I fold myself over You like chocolate on a s'more. I feel myself melting... (my marshmallow heart...).

What, again? I have taken the shape of this cup of ego. I think I'm a half-empty cup. Absurd.

What is the secret? I am so sure I know it every time we are ONE. Then I wake up alone and have to call out to You.

There You are on my TV! Stop toying with me.

Open (and open) and show me the one door I can walk through and stop looking for You. It's only polite.


Morning aarti Varanasi India
Everyone knows You are right here...

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!