Sunday, June 2, 2013

The real beloved


Persian Calligraphy



"The real beloved is your beginning and your end. When you find that one, you will no longer expect anything else." 

Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī
(1207-1273)


I awoke to a so sweet, warm and loving good morning from my Beloved, inside... An unmistakable surge of warmth and bliss. God is so creative! He created everything, which of course includes me. He knows how to keep me inside of him, and to live inside of me, for this is all consciousness, His consciousness. And he knows that I love strong emotions and a sense of drama, and so he comes to me in this way.





God is to be worshiped as the One Beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.

Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902)






Passion... passion and passion, all the day and then the night... I want and I need you and seek in my heart for You, my Lord.

I am alive with this passion! It pours over my mind, pulling my thoughts like an underground river, flowing down, into the center place where it is cool and dark. I close my eyes and so slowly my head moves to one side as the small movements of ecstacy, for I am saturated with You, my Love, I am brimming over with You and Your great love, You, the inventor of love, and its source deep within me forever.

My heart... my heart... my living heart is the temple of passion and fire. I have traveled here through many lifetimes to quietly throw myself on the fire and be consumed by my love of God. He who is my Beloved, the mysterious one, most worthy of all love, the formless who makes of Himself my form. He who is the fire, the offering, and this sacred place.  He who knows no time, yet has has given me endless lifetimes for my return, then knows when to pull me into Himself.

I have been called home.

Fire. His constant touches, inside. He is here, always here, always seeking me, as I seek Him.

Fire.





“It is part of the nature of every definitive love that sooner or later it can reach the beloved only in infinity.” 

~ Rainer Maria Rilke (1875-1926)

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.