Select Language

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Farewell to my computer

I'm thinking, this plus a tower in front of the couch???
Or another laptop??? (I hate desks).

My old computer has finally bit the proverbial dust. I'm shopping about, but I am very particular. Hopefully I'll be fully digital again soon.

Be happy. All is well.



  • Built on Clevo P170SM
  • 17.3" FHD (16:9) Anti-Glare Matte-Type Screen (1920x1080)
  • 4th Generation Intel® Mobile Core i7-4700MQ Haswell Processor  
  • Intel® HM87 Chipset
  • nVIDIA® GeForce GTX 770M GDDR5 (3.0GB) w/ Optimus Technology MORE HERE>>>
  • 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
  • 2 Detachable 2.5" 9.5mm (H) SATA Hard Disk Drives (Raid 0/1 Supported)
  • 8x DVDRW/CDRW Super Multi Combo Drive
  • 16 MB DDR3 1600MHz  (32GB - 1600MHz Max) ~ Four 204 Pin SODIMM Sockets
  • HD audio, S/PDIF digital output, built-in Mic/speakers/sub-woofer
  • Integrated 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN + Bluetooth
  • HDMI output Port (with HDCP) [+ 3 x USB 3.0 Ports]
  • 8 Cells Lithium Ion Battery Pack (76.96Wh)
  • Full Sized Illuminating Keyboard with Numeric Key Pad
  • W / A /S /D Gaming Keys
  • Integrated Touchpad with Scrolling Function & Multi-gesture
  • Built-in 2.0M FHD Video Camera
  • IC Diamond Thermal Compound coating
  • Fingerprint technology
"The unit is completed with an eye-catching color programmable illuminated keyboard packed in a stylish rubberized surface case that will provide an additional level of comfort during prolonged gaming [and intense blogging] sessions."

More than I need. Perfect.

2 comments:

Vishnu said...

Beautiful post Jnana about how you've made a difference and living from a new place; living in your heart with the delight of discovery and adventure. What made the change? Please, do tell:) and inspire all as well.

jnana shiva said...

I love your comments Vishnu.

The short answer: I have desperately sought a fully spiritual life to try to fill an inner emptiness I have felt all my life. I have finally reached a place where all the striving and driven activities I have tried to use to control my emotional and spiritual state have finally lost their appeal, burned up through guru's grace.

This is a part of my path to realization. I have reached a place where "doing" has slipped away for a time, and I don't have to understand or shape how God comes to me (as me) today.

I have found an inner tenderness. I simply let it come, let the moment in. It is a gentle tide that comes in and goes out. Perfect. My spirituality has gone from analyzing and pursuing to gently enfolding the experience of the divine in the moment. I trust. I know God in myself, the feelings and real sustenance of mystery, delight, adventure and each sweet pulse of loving God.

The shortest answer: Grace. Guru's grace.

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!