Select Language

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Is it enough to know?

Aarti, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Varanasi
Dasaswamedh Ghat, Varanasi
Little touches. You come to me, inside, with little touches of divine love, bhakti, and the warmth of this chaste love, small little touches of fire I know as You.

And I have learned. Don't jump, or grasp. (Don't hold on, don't push away...)

Do not attempt to wrestle and pin God (to the ground)!

I feel and acknowledge Your touch, pranam. But there is no "do" to let You in, to breathe a little easier, to feel a little more golden.



Is it enough to know
That You are mine 
and I am Yours?

Yes.





~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~



Aarti, Dasaswamedh Ghat, Varanasi
The sweetest nectar,
waits inside...





He is the rock star of Brahmins, the flame of the aarti, the shakti so strong in him that he seems to be far away, journeying within, pulling me inward, I find him inside as my Beloved (we are One). 

No comments:

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!