It's all love in motion.
Confidence replaces self-doubt and reprobation.
Confidence.... and I can open my eyes... and trust what I see.
And then I can feel.... the love.
LOVE comes in all the forms I love.
There is no division between myself and those forms.
I feel that ALL has the same heart. Everything is joined in the heart.
ALL reflects the golden sun rising from the horizon. My eyes are golden. My heart flies open.
Open.
I can only keep my heart open with CONFIDENCE.
Confidence replaces self-doubt and reprobation.
Confidence.... and I can open my eyes... and trust what I see.
And then I can feel.... the love.
LOVE comes in all the forms I love.
There is no division between myself and those forms.
I feel that ALL has the same heart. Everything is joined in the heart.
ALL reflects the golden sun rising from the horizon. My eyes are golden. My heart flies open.
Open.
I can only keep my heart open with CONFIDENCE.
No comments:
Post a Comment