Pages
BLOG
Kashmir Shaivism
Darshan
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
What I want most... IS HERE NOW
I always want to save the best for later.
I'm meditating, but I am "saving"
japa mantra
and study of my Kashmir Shaivism texts (and online knowledge of) for later.
SILLY.
Stop that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are visitor number
Search my blog
Select Language
Most popular posts
My 200th post
Only We know that my clothes are layered as robes of saffron, that under my hair, my shaved head pales. True...
Tagore ~ Gitanjali
Rabindranath Tagore ~ Gitanjali poem 57 : Light, my light, the world-filling light, the eye-kissing light, heart-sweetening light! ...
Shiva the compassionate
Hari Hara (Vishnu-Shiva) My recent post on Hindu Dharma Forums: Hari Hara (Vishnu-Shiva) Namaste _____...
Bade Baba stories
Bade Baba stories Soon after moving to the ashram (I was a new devotee, rare for living at the ashram), I volunteered to be an attenda...
God's anarchy
I had an agenda all my life. It informed everything I did. Only I knew of it, so it made me unknowable. The lifelong purpose of my lif...
Faith of the heart
When the little tears start, and the stone at the center of my heart is softened, just a little, it is the moment when my lost faith is b...
The change
There came a moment, I think it was less than a week ago, where I said, "no more." "I'm done." I watch...
Magic
My sadhana has become very subtle, outside of my mind, beyond words. I live for my Beloved, who is all the forms of God and the Guru, all ...
Become that place
When others talk to me, I remain steady inside. No more leaping and dancing with them. I look and sound like I am participating, and I am....
Healer
The Stars - Lucy Lescot Tarot I have achieved a constant level of inner focus, and the emotional stability and ballast I need to f...
View posts by topic
addiction compulsion
anava mala
artist
ashram
ask-answer
Bhairava
bhakti
Buddhism
burning
Confidence
consciousness
creativity
darshan
dharana
dhyana
discrimination
divine intelligence
divine love
dream
Durga Maa
ego
equipoise
essays
FAVORITE POSTS
fear
Ganesha
grace
guru
healing
heart
holidays
home
Islam
karma
Karmapa
Kashmir Shaivism
Krishna
kriya
Kundalini
Lakshmanjoo
love bites
mala
mantra
mantra japa
maya
meditation
mind
mormonism
mudra
nada
Nandi
nature
Naveen Andrews
new direction
Nityananda
now
one-pointedness
Paramashiva
poetry
Pratyabijnahrdyam
quotes
realization
recognition
remove
renounce
retreat
Sadhguru
sadhini
Saraswati
scholar
Shaivism
Shakti
Shiva
Shiva-Parvati
siddha
silence
sleep
solitary
spiritual experience
subtle body
suffering
SYP
The Beloved
vacation
vedanta
yearning
Previous posts
►
2020
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2019
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(34)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(12)
►
2017
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2016
(82)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2015
(35)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2014
(50)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2013
(233)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(20)
▼
April
(26)
My 200th post
When I was a girl
Mantra is the very form of God
Burning rajas and drivin' country
Dharana on the guru's mantra japa artwork
Bade Baba stories
Meditation
Fewer teeth
Find God inside
Sri Guru Gita
Every blade of grass
Mantra japa
Mood of devotion
Everything in my life could be described as one of...
Inner stillness
This is what changed my life and put me on the pat...
Ekanta vasa: dwelling in solitude
Awareness for the mantra
Dharana (fear)
What I want most... IS HERE NOW
Monism versus dualism
All is quiet
Amma means mother
Let myself slip a little
Amma
Mauled by the malas
►
March
(40)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(51)
►
2012
(7)
►
December
(7)
Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms
Search results
Receive my delicious posts via email!
No comments:
Post a Comment