What does it feel like to follow God?
I want to follow God's lead. I feel free(!) to follow Him anywhere! I have decided to dedicate my life to this.
I find an exquisite sense of the shakti as God's guiding touch in each moment, opening here in my heart.
I pay quick attention to what is revealed there as longing.
I followed my heart when I moved to Shree Muktananda Ashram. I followed my heart when I moved to Las Vegas. Now I am free to follow God in every way. I am His.
What could be better?! Nothing! Nothing at all.
I want to follow God's lead. I feel free(!) to follow Him anywhere! I have decided to dedicate my life to this.
I find an exquisite sense of the shakti as God's guiding touch in each moment, opening here in my heart.
I pay quick attention to what is revealed there as longing.
I followed my heart when I moved to Shree Muktananda Ashram. I followed my heart when I moved to Las Vegas. Now I am free to follow God in every way. I am His.
What could be better?! Nothing! Nothing at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment