God is here, in my heart. There is only this love. Doing is what happens. Love is what is.
I notice right away every time ego tries to take credit, to say this is me. And I am not often trapped by the habits of limited consciousness. I can feel the worst, the deep messy day of swirling feelings, and calmly await whatever is next. I have the freedom to not give up my freedom, over and over in many ways.
Over and over, when once it was days... now it is hours or minutes until I turn back inside to the welcoming bliss. I sink into the bliss and am absorbed by the one I love. I look at "myself" and all "around me" and it is all He.
There are so few words to describe it; I walk about in this state, carried on this sure current of bliss and love.
The karmas that burn are like a quiet festival of memories slipping by... slipping by.
There is no more waiting. Not because I am finished being dissolved by Love. It is because I have chosen my place in the arms of my Beloved, I share His bliss in all things.
How did this happen? There is only one way.
The grace of my guru.


No comments:
Post a Comment