I am the bride
I am falling through satin and silk to the marriage bed
I call to you, and you answer me as this passion
I pray for you with this passion, and you caress me with fire
You call me every hour
(We are one in this surge of muscle and breath)
You call me every moment
(The prana rising as fire, we are the dancing Devi)
My Lord... My Love...
(Om nama shivaya)
You have moved in
(Om nama shivaya)
My heart is your home
Be mine
I will
Be mine
I am falling through satin and silk to the marriage bed
I call to you, and you answer me as this passion
I pray for you with this passion, and you caress me with fire
I offer everything to You
Each moment
Everything is for You
Everything is You
You call me every hour(We are one in this surge of muscle and breath)
You call me every moment
(The prana rising as fire, we are the dancing Devi)
My Lord... My Love...
(Om nama shivaya)
You have moved in
(Om nama shivaya)
My heart is your home
Be mine
I will
Be mine


No comments:
Post a Comment