![]() |
| Kashi the city of light, never forsaken |
All of my life I have wanted what is missing, wanted to find and hold onto an experience that was real, that didn't dissolve away..
Now... When I am weary... of chasing the sparkles, of serving my obsessions, of leaning into this human torment... (even tingling all over when I visit _________, bearing alone this unrequited love)...
I am so happy, so lucky. At last I crave what is real, seek nothing more than this: to turn inside and be with God. This is the real sustenance, the real intimacy.
Torment is another word for purification. The fire takes only this, when I am that... So'ham.
![]() |
| Kashi the city of light, never forsaken |
God You are real, you are here for me every time I reach for You inside... every time without fail. Over and over through the day I take a moment to love and worship you inside.
Om namah shivaya. Shiva Shiva Shiva. I love your name...
My heart at last knows where to rest: God is the true success. There is no other God but You.
![]() |
| Kashi the city of light, never forsaken |



No comments:
Post a Comment