Select Language

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Always perched nearby

I don't have to let this upset me. I don't have to let it affect me.

I am the fullest feeling of my own true nature, this: a silent stillness that scintillates with bliss.

My mind is not involved, though it is always perched nearby, thinking it is everything.

I find it challenging to blog about my experience, for it is by default understood by most readers as a choice--things and my reaction to things that happens because I want them to. This is understood as reality, everything that becomes in each moment. But I am so much greater, infinitely greater.

What if it all comes, then floats by? If I do not fight or follow, it is no longer about me. I no longer store up debts of consequences.

For my limited mind is not involved with my true nature, though it is always nearby, perched within it... thinking it is everything.







No comments:

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!