Saturday, October 8, 2016

Going through with it

I choose in the moment. I have learned how to get out of the way.

What I find in the moment is completely new, beyond any previous understanding.

I am led. I choose to be led, to follow, to allow. I choose this over and over.

I choose to trust.

I choose to believe.

I turn away from my cherished and elaborate story, changing direction inside. I part with what has come before in this and many other lifetimes of story. I choose this release over and over, sometimes with joy, sometimes with sadness.

Swaha.

I choose to offer to the sacrificial fire the things I desire, the things I avoid, the unbreakable bonds now falling away... and I am intoxicated again and again by a freedom that promises ever more freedom.

For the first time, more of me than not is committed to that which is most supreme, and available to me in any moment, because of her grace.

An unstruck sound; can you hear it?

I am all in a row, realigned. I am going through with it.




No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.