Select Language

Thursday, September 15, 2016

The One's design


Aramaic writing



There are things that are a pleasure for my self as Self. My heart glows, my chakras warm and glow. The memories in my subtle body are awakened.

My sadhana includes moments of recognition of the Self, remembering places and times, all of which I can revisit as I recognize them in art, writings, and places.

This form of pleasure is one part of the One's design.









Basalt funeral stele bearing an Aramaic inscription, c. seventh century BC. Found in Neirab or Tell Afis (in present-day Syria). It is currently located at the Louvre Museum in Paris, France. H. 93 cm (36 ½ in.), W. 34 cm (13 ¼ in.), D. 14 cm (5 ½ in.). (Originally uploaded by Jastrow in 2011. This work has been released into the public domain by its author. This applies worldwide.)



No comments:

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!