Monday, September 14, 2015

Extraction

Extraction means an assist under duress in leaving the field of battle safely and with honor.






I am extracting myself from the story of "my" life, from the places where I am still attached to the story, where I think the "little me" is affecting what is unfolding.

These stories aren't nearly as interesting to me anymore. It's a pull on me that is uncomfortable, now that there is freedom for me around these places.






I feel free. profoundly free, and calm. I need never "rev up" in life again. And this freedom unexpectedly opens me again to this play. I have a part and I still serve and protect.






I worship the play of God, a swirl of pure intelligence with no weight, no imprint as history.





N o w .  N o w .  N o w .




No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.