Select Language

Friday, June 12, 2015

I longed for her

One of my other projects is a huge success right now, so I haven't posted for awhile.

I have been burning happy memories, all happy memories for weeks now. The feeling tone of the memory and a flash of a visual come to me. For just a second. So pleasant, a farewell. I am freed of that karma.

Then yesterday I had a memory from a past life. I have had many such memories before, but this one was special. No surprise, it was India. I was a man.* I saw the rich reddish-brown earth and the lush green everywhere. The special light.

And I longed for her, my India...




* I don't think a woman can be safe in India unless she has the protection of a man, so there are very few female sadhus, called sadhinis. 

No comments:

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!