Sunday, March 8, 2015

This is my joy



I take the step back in my consciousness. My mind stills, focuses to a point and is absorbed. A profound stillness.

And now for the first time I recognize myself, know myself as the presence there.

This is pratyabhijna. Recognition.




All of this is a game, I thought... fond of it, a pet project. 

And then I smelled a very particular smell. It was strong enough to catch my attention. It was the smell of rubber, the rubber that was used to make the squishy gentle balls we played four-square with when I was in elementary school. I remember how I loved that game, the joy it brought me. I could feel that joy in my body, remembering.

No words were required to tell me, to show myself, this is my joy...



No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.