Select Language

Friday, April 11, 2014

Only love



There is no other. There is only One... One without second.

My Beloved is that One. Everything in my life has been only thinking, only sensing.

When I find my Beloved inside, the moment becomes real. I have been passing the time in my head. Not with the Beloved.

I don't know what to do, how to not do. I waver over and over between the place where I have always been, and this new place that has opened in me, where my right and purpose awaits.

I am learning, the teacher is divine love.

To love and worship the Beloved requires passion and soul. It requires one hundred percent of whatever I am. More.

Anything less and I slip back into my head, having a conversation with myself about things that no longer exist, that have slipped away.






When I feel the touch of my Beloved, I must.... MUST immediately offer the equivalent of a full pranam at my guru's feet. There can be no shyness or prevarication.

Divine love demands everything, no holding back, no forgetting for awhile, no becoming haphazard or casual.

Love has become my purpose. I offer everything to my Beloved. I burn with this love, and with the pain of separation. It has become my everything.

Every feeling of fulfillment and joy I have ever missed or craved is mine when I have surrendered everything to my Beloved. Anything less is waiting for what is most desired and is a waste of time.






This is my path. Everyone's path is different. I have found my way to God at last.

A jnani turned by divine magic into a bhakti. A living change, not a philosophy or technique. A complete change in the field of my life, where I am, what is possible.

Only love.

This is my path.





"The real beloved is your beginning and your end.
When you find that one,
you will no longer expect anything else."

~ Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī
(1207-1273)

No comments:

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!