Select Language

Friday, January 31, 2014

Vivekananda

I am having this, I want only this.

Equipoise. The Crest Jewel of DISCRIMINATION. There is nothing better.

Swami Vivekananda sitting in meditationSwami Vivekananda is seated on his sadhu's seat with traditional water jug and a sacred text

When I feel emptiness, I find the center place, and I am filled. I am so happy, there is nothing better than running to the spring that never stops, that is never replaced.

There is nothing better.

~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~

I receive Shree Vivekananda's darshan when I look at His photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he was an universal guru. Vivekananda's speech in Chicago was very thrilling. The readers can youtube search and listen to his magical voice.Thanks to American obsession to archive many aspects of American llife and history, today we are now able to enjoy this clip.

jnana shiva said...

Thank you for your comment and the tip about Vivekananda on YouTube. I am listening to a little at a time, and enjoying it very much! I also read a transcript so I can understand. I didn't know that I could hear his voice. It is a special way of receiving his shakti. Thanks again. ~Jnana

Most popular posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!