Saturday, January 18, 2014

I am leaving

I am so still. The energy I have expended has all come to a rest.

I ALWAYS remind myself. This is not my attainment, I do not do this, it is my guru's grace. My ego wants to take credit, steal my merit, crow in a brittle, tiring kind of way.

So much karma burned.

I am where I dreamed of at the beginning. The prayer I repeated over and over.

I am at the feet of my guru. She is giving me everything.



Muktananda at the feet of his guru, Nityananda
Muktananda is seen at Nityanada's feet before and after divya diksha inititation


High hopes ~ Pink Floyd (excerpt)

Looking beyond the embers of bridges glowing behind us
To a glimpse of how green it was on the other side
Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again
Dragged by the force of some inner tide

At a higher altitude with flag unfurled
We reached the dizzy heights of that dreamed of world

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever





Space Oddity ~ David Bowie (excerpt)

This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating 
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

Though I've passed
one hundred thousand miles
I'm feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much 
she knows

Here am I floating 
round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do.




Country sunshine across the fields and through an old fence
"Pack your bags," she said. I heard
her voice clearly, though
I could not "see" her
Nothing left to do.
I am leaving.

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.