Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The true success

Waving the lights at the Ghat in Varanasi
Kashi the city of light, never forsaken


All of my life I have wanted what is missing, wanted to find and hold onto an experience that was real, that didn't dissolve away..

Now... When I am weary... of chasing the sparkles, of serving my obsessions, of leaning into this human torment... (even tingling all over when I visit _________, bearing alone this unrequited love)...

I am so happy, so lucky. At last I crave what is real, seek nothing more than this: to turn inside and be with God. This is the real sustenance, the real intimacy.

Torment is another word for purification. The fire takes only this, when I am that... So'ham.



Waving the lights at the Ghat in Varanasi
Kashi the city of light, never forsaken


God You are real, you are here for me every time I reach for You inside... every time without fail. Over and over through the day I take a moment to love and worship you inside.

Om namah shivaya. Shiva Shiva Shiva. I love your name...

My heart at last knows where to rest: God is the true success. There is no other God but You.


Waving the lights at the Ghat in Varanasi
Kashi the city of light, never forsaken

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.