Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Quiet and still

Shiva and Shakti are One



Still profoundly quiet and still.

It feels like I've always been so... inside.












"Too close, you're in my
space," says my ego
to God


God is so huge, so powerful and ALL.... and somehow so much closer than CLOSE....that pondering Him while in duality... is just plain freaky!

"Too close, you're in my space," says my ego to God... (ha!)

I need a mercy merge. (Okay, enough joking...)





God is so much more than a concept. More than an afterthought... (Oh look, God is here too...).

God is here.

I'm finding you again (and again), but it's very different this time. You're super real, you're really here. You're everywhere.

Wow, God has been RIGHT HERE all this time?!? (The mind boggles...)

It feels like a time when I thought I was alone, then realized someone had been near all along, so that my mind kind of freaks and immediately goes over everything I did to see if I should be embarrassed.

Exactly like that.

Funny ego.


Shiva and Parvati... (and Nandiji)
Art by Vrindavan Das
~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~ . . . ~

PS The smell of rain in the desert, the breath of the divine as a living perfume, one of the finest of my Beloved's gifts to me in this moment. Thank you...


No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.