Select Language

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nothing but God

Yearning, yearning, yearning... God, God, oh God.......

The yearning fills my whole body, a warmth and an ache. (I grasp and sigh...)

I keep praying: You God... You are all that I want, oh God...

When I walk through the room and hear the mantra playing (over and over), it sounds so sweet, like a brook tumbling over mossy stones, sweet with their mossy smell, I taste the sweetness, the nectar in the mantras, the sacred form of your sacred name.

I am praying, God. I am wandering, drunk with this passion, no place to seek, no person to seek, nothing to seek but Shiva, Shiva, Shiva....

Burn me, God. Burn everything that I have mistaken for anything but You.

I am driven to tears.

No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!