Select Language

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Grace teaches me



"Even a great soul faces difficulties, but he does not take them personally. Generally people take problems too personally by identifying closely with them.”

~ Gurudeva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (Himalayan Academy)




Grace is teaching me. 

I am learning that even a moment of transcendence requires grace, and that all transcendence consists of grace


I am presented over and over with the opportunity to view this moment as the next wave in an ocean of endless waves (arise and dissolve...). 

If I reach out to grasp (push away or pull toward), I slow to take on baggage, i.e. the karma of believing this is happening to me, (of investing in dualism as reality). I also slow the inevitable "up and over" and on to the next inevitable wave.

If I say yes to the moment, and reach only for grace, then everything but grace dissolves (arise and dissolve...)

I pray for the miracle of grace, for the focus and willingness to learn and be blessed in every moment.

All attainment is in my guru and the supreme guru who is Paramashiva. (Thank you...)

No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!