Select Language

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Meditation

Thousand Pillars Hall, Meenakshi Temple, Madurai, Tamil Nadu
My meditation yesterday and especially tonight seemed a wobbly balance (back and forth) between almost deep asleep, then pulling back into very deep meditation.

I guessed perhaps Ram joined me in meditation after I posted about him earlier (see below). Earlier today I sent him an email inquiring about signing up for his email course (with my site's URL in the email). I'm pretty damn sure he's a siddha.

I heard nada of various things, I remember a flute (Lord Krishna?)

I've been having some huge, expelling of energy blockages kriyas of jerking about and sometimes making mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH sounds(!), my whole body straining as though to expel a mass of energy with the sound. After the sounds, my throat and vocal folds feel stretched and expanded, full of shakti.

Before my meditation my mouth and gums hurt so bad. I thought, maybe meditation will help. During and after meditation I felt so much better, very little pain or discomfort at all. [This reminds me of the cloak of grace I felt around me as I arrived at the dentist's office to have three teeth extracted!] [PS Still very little pain the next day.]

I am filled with love. I am thrilled to be alive, and loving God, who is everything, and everything to me. 

No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!