Select Language

Friday, January 11, 2013

Turning within at last

What makes today so different from a few days ago... a week ago, or two.......

I have turned at last to The Lord. I have turned after all my years, all my lifetimes, turned to Him and away from "The World." I do not reject the world. I simply do not seek my heart's desire there. The most fundamental change possible has happened in a few weeks time.

I am so full of joy! I have searched and searched all my life. I have tried so many ways to try to fit into a part of this world. Going towards, then away from living as this or that, here or there.

Be gone, illusion!

That which is real, and true... that I can have and be, is Paramashiva. My Lord, my true Beloved. I am returning to my Self. 

Such an exquisite moment, remembering who I am, and letting go of this play, where I have been born, and loved, and died again and again. A very long story... all in less than one tiny sliver of a second.

This moment and reality is not an idea, a philosophy, a new goal or place to reach out for. It is not a "do," nor is it "outside" of my being. It is what I have really been seeking: the truth, fully realized, here all the time. My true nature, here in my consciousness, my Self.

Ah, Karsh Kale just came on, the wonderful song (Milan) from Liberation.


No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!