Select Language

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Subtle body 3

My subtle body cannot tolerate cigarettes any more. They make my whole body shriek with sharp, irritable energy.


Stonewaters Studio
The e-cigarette does also, but not near as much. I need it as a bridge to clear all this "amped up" energy! It doesn't feel good any more. Not at all.

I am still drinking half caf / half de-caf coffee, often two cups instead of three.

Do not retreat, jnana. I could force the cigarettes back on myself. I made it through a couple last night while online with the chat room gang. But I am determined not to slip back to where I was.

My "new" (newly purified) subtle body is a gift. I am so happy! I will not let the gift go.

No comments:

Most popular posts

Previous posts

Search my blog

Search Hinduism and Sanskrit terms

Search results

Receive my delicious posts via email!