Monday, January 21, 2013

Subtle body and cigarettes

I tried to quit smoking but it was so hard.

I want to try again, but for now I am smoking again.

My body is not happy. I feel horrible while smoking, irritable and a horrid all over discomfort. I feel that when I don't smoke, only different. (Addiction).

I'm also feeling similar feelings about coffee all the sudden. I've been enjoying smoking much less lately, but since I tried to quit smoking I am also not enjoying coffee. It also makes me feel irritable and antsy all over.

I'm thinking that my being has been purified, that I have moved to a new level where my subtle body is more important or present somehow. And that coffee and cigarettes are not compatible with this change.

Hmmm.

No comments:

.

.
Sweet Surprise 2017


Forever and ever...


...closer than close.